Friday, August 8, 2008

Makadesh Who?


.::. Hi yoh pipz.. This is GM Makadesh one of the Community GM that will serves you as your Megaphone... Who is GM Makadesh? .... I'm just a simple guy that loves a simple girl..XD naks..other than that.. medyo makulet din paminsan minsan... whats my favorite game mode?? MMORPG ['coz I love RPG] ... nakahiligan ko ang RPG nung time pa ng Diablo II.. wow.. that's one of the best RPG in the history ^_~ ..then the first E-Game I played was the Ran Online.. I'm a certified RANadiks >_< ... So mga RANatics umasa kayong gagawin ko lahat para madinig ang mga sigaw nyo ^_~V ...

...about my Personal life?? ehem.. first let me give you my hobbies:... in sports.. i love playing Badminton [i'ts a good sports..] I love to draw since grades school [now in photoshop]..and i love taking pictures and videos [ i also love editing videos]..
I love music ^_~V but the music doesn't love me ..XD .. I love to dance ['coz i'm a dancer... thats why i love DB Audition too ^_~V ] ..What else??.. maybe thats all for now.. Just always visit on my blog for more updates..

Join me in my journey as a Community GM..

Feel Free to leave a message at my chat box ^_^V

See yah soon

About Me

My photo
add me up sa friendster ^_^.. gmmakadesh@yahoo.com ^_^V