Monday, August 11, 2008

Congratz : Silver Ring


Yesterday, while me and GM Faiga are monitoring the DB Audition game [ at the Undaground Server - channel 5] ... chat box was flood with messages ... [ player: wa me GM , player: Hi GM, player: me mga GM ^_^, etc.] .. then some one said: GM attend po kayo ng kasal namin... and this player took our attention.. Wow kasal ^_~V... and then we ask her the time of the wedding.. and said: ngayon na po GM.. w8 po gawa na kmi room.. invite namin kayo ^_^ ... so His Groom -[]-P1LYO-[]- invite us... we enter their Love Party Room..

And then -[]-P1LYA-[]- also enter with some sponsors/observers [their friends] ... and the Love Party Began... Sweet...

their LOve Party Requirements:

Love Perfect : 5
Perfect: 20
Score: 250 000

And they got all the requirements XD.. actually they got 11 Love Perfect.. ^_^V.. galing!.. now they have a Silver Ring for their efforts and 'kaadikan' XD... This is my gift to your Wedding :

Happy Silver Wedding [SIlver ring na kasi hehe] to
-[]-P1LYO-[]- and -[]-P1LYA-[]-


About Me

My photo
add me up sa friendster ^_^.. gmmakadesh@yahoo.com ^_^V